V2
VirtReal Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Presentation of Shadow

Répondre au sujet    VirtReal Index du Forum » VirtReal La Team » Présentations » Présentations des joueurs Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Presentation of Shadow
Auteur Message
Shadow
Membre

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

Message Presentation of Shadow Répondre en citant
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hey all, , I'm 26 years old and play Trackmania since about decades! 
my login is xxxskullwarxx (i had to create new one after all this years) My favourite modes are of course Razz United Nascar but also love the Oldies like rsbiturbo ones, nokie styles and Xtasy ones
The reason why i want to join VirtReal is i want to drive serious again, mabe wars (if there are still some i don't know) and search some friendly and nice People to race with
On a lot of maps on the Mix server i lead betwen 2 and 5 seconds on almost every track i drove :') (but i also began to drove some of the stadium Stuff
if there are any questions add me on Discord: xxskullwarxx » Ŝћдđ๑ฬ#6877

That's all! Hope to hear from you Guys soon

regards, Shadow 1andonly

Dim 29 Juil 2018 - 23:01 Skype
Fan de canard
Modérateur

Masculin

Yo Shadow !
Welcome home ^^
As U know because we already talked about that, we're mainly a fun team, even if we sometimes play cups and events.
Still some players play envimix as U and me, even if mostly VR players play stadium such as LoL, Nascar / Endurance, Tech, coast etc.
I guess U answered my question I asked those last days we played together: U're no more NRT :-)
Anyway, it's cool to see here one of the best players who ever drive on Envimix with roughly same level as Martel, Astinos and more !
We also have a Teamspeak : virtrealteam.fr

Actually with vacations running, U won't see many many people till september, but keep hope ^^

Just have to complete here (see english section lower in the page) -> http://vrg-team.clicforum.com/t1899-Rejoindre-VirtReal-Join-VirtReal-Team-2…

See ya m8 !

Lun 30 Juil 2018 - 01:10
Shadow
Membre

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

Fan de canard a écrit:
Yo Shadow !
Welcome home ^^
As U know because we already talked about that, we're mainly a fun team, even if we sometimes play cups and events.
Still some players play envimix as U and me, even if mostly VR players play stadium such as LoL, Nascar / Endurance, Tech, coast etc.
I guess U answered my question I asked those last days we played together: U're no more NRT :-)
Anyway, it's cool to see here one of the best players who ever drive on Envimix with roughly same level as Martel, Astinos and more !
We also have a Teamspeak : virtrealteam.fr

Actually with vacations running, U won't see many many people till september, but keep hope ^^

Just have to complete here (see english section lower in the page) -> http://vrg-team.clicforum.com/t1899-Rejoindre-VirtReal-Join-VirtReal-Team-2…

See ya m8 !

Thanks for answer M8, but i was Wondering about What i should write at the join request thread, i don't want to Copy and Paste this, but i don't Know also What should i write more^^ i'll think about thanks for links!

Lun 30 Juil 2018 - 02:11 Skype
GunZ
Administrateur

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

Hello shadow ! So it's you :p
I was wondering who join the discord Smile
Have fun and welcome here 
We only have a few, i think 3 - 5 players who play envimix and we are starting to play tech more and more if you are interested Smile

#BlueLeaderEZPZ

Lun 30 Juil 2018 - 10:28
jmgh
Master Admin

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

welcome and have fun with us

Mer 1 Aoû 2018 - 18:43
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Presentation of Shadow

Aujourd’hui à 20:05
Répondre au sujet    VirtReal Index du Forum » VirtReal La Team » Présentations » Présentations des joueurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation