V2
VirtReal Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Recruitment Shadow

Répondre au sujet    VirtReal Index du Forum » Espace Jeux » Bureau des recrutements TrackMania Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Recruitment Shadow
Auteur Message
Shadow
Membre

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

Message Recruitment Shadow Répondre en citant
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello again, my Name is Shadow from Germany, i'm 26 years old and playing Trackmania for decades at NRL Events, Tri Force Server, Cesky Nascar Club, NOC, and some more ^^ I used to be years ago in Syndicate and later at NRT, but i left because they only Play TM2 anymore, and Martel Stopped to Host His Server. Overall, i started with the Game at Lol Servers (i think everyone did because they were Always full+ tmnf) Played lunatic then, and later i went to NASCAR and united nascar Smile (so i can also Drive Stadium as lol,Tech but i don't Play anymore) Yeah, i'm mostly Always on If i'm Not at Work also Like Other Games Like shootmania, Dragon age, in past i Played Rocket League,...i think thats everything i know about me, i don't want to write Romans. I know VirtReal is more an fun Based Clan as Fan de canard told me, but i would Like playing Cups too, Not only tmu :-)
I think it's an nice Community here and i would like to be Part of:)
Regards, Shadow

[Édité pour plus de clarté]

Original presentation : http://vrg-team.clicforum.com/t2584-Request-to-join-VirtReal.htm
  • Prénom :  Shadow
  • Mes disponibilités : Depends on my Shifts i work, it switches between nightshift, late one and early shift, but weekends i'm definitely avaible
  • Le(s) jeu(x) sur le(s)quel(s) je souhaite rejoindre les VirtReal : TM, TM2
  • Mes Login(s) TM :  xxxskullwarxx
  • Mes Ancienne(s) team(s) :  Syndicate and later at NRT
  • Mon style de maps préféré :  United Nascar but also love the Oldies like rsbiturbo ones, nokie styles and Xtasy ones
  • Ce que je fais d'autre de près et de loin en relation avec le(s) jeu(x) choisi(s)  | serveur, maps, skins, etc... : I have an server, but i can't host it anymore, My upload in my City got to bad, I made years ago Lol maps and recolouring skins, but i wouldn't call that skinning
  • Mes Motivation(s) :  The reason why i want to join VirtReal is i want to drive serious again, mabe wars (if there are still some i don't know) and search some friendly and nice People to race with
  • My Old Maps i made : https://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=usershow&id=5927948

Dernière édition par Shadow le Lun 30 Juil 2018 - 19:51; édité 5 fois
Lun 30 Juil 2018 - 02:27 Skype
Fan de canard
Modérateur

Masculin

Mmmmhhh.. I think I know U.... mmmhhh... dirt tracks ? Smile
Welcome again mano, see U on the envimiiiiixxxxxx traaaaaacks ! ^^

Lun 30 Juil 2018 - 05:20
GunZ
Administrateur

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

So you play a bit of everything .. mmmh that's nice :p
For the cup we have some in preparation maybe you will have something fun to do starting september Wink

#BlueLeaderEZPZ

Lun 30 Juil 2018 - 10:31
Droopygoon
Administrateur

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

Hi and welcome shadow.

I dont't exactly know when the usual "recruitment admins" will come back from holidays.
So if you don't have any answer by thursday I'll do the necessary to change your status and send you the official tag.
In the meantime could you fullfill the 2 missing fields of your post that I wasn't able to answer when I edited Wink

I am actually abroad and I can't be connected a lot but I hope to see you soon on the tracks or on one of our chats Wink

Droopy

Lun 30 Juil 2018 - 15:14
jmgh
Master Admin

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

welcome here mate Smile

Mer 1 Aoû 2018 - 18:42
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Recruitment Shadow

Aujourd’hui à 02:33
Répondre au sujet    VirtReal Index du Forum » Espace Jeux » Bureau des recrutements TrackMania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation